Re: Late model Z-3

> I really don't want to sell it. I'd much rather keep it forever... > But family priorities, and all that. > > Anyway, even if you don't buy mine, it's a hell of a roadster. Head and > shoulders above a Miata... Even the Mazda RX7 I had before the Z3 makes > the Miata feel silly, and the Z makes kicks the RX's butt. > > -Fred W

That's a sweet Helrot Red roadster, Fred. Unbelievable mileage. I saw one like yours whiz past my house last weekend, the driver enjoying a rare sunny, warm March day with the top down, the boot neatly in place. Do you mind me asking what serious offers you've had, if any? My wife might be in the market. She wants to make us a two Z family ;-) Email if you don't want to post a price.

Rocketman