Re: Late model Z-3

That's a sweet Helrot Red roadster, Fred. Unbelievable mileage. I saw one like yours whiz past my house last weekend, the driver enjoying a rare sunny, warm March day with the top down, the boot neatly in place. Do you mind me asking what serious offers you've had, if any? My wife might be in the market. She wants to make us a two Z family ;-) Email if you don't want to post a price.