Re: Need Scratch Removal Kit Recommendation

Hi mate I have my own body shop my web site is

Have a look as there are new projects being added all the time you may get some ideas, If you could e mail me some pics I may be able to advise better! if you have a small quantity of paint made up and touch it in very carefully with the very tip of your brush, allow to dry then apply some laquer/clearcoat in the same way then this will disguise 85% of it?

Reply to
DanPainter