Re: Not an Head Gasket Problem

in article snipped-for-privacy@f17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com, HangaS at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 2/25/09 2:14 PM:

In this scenario I also I have to balance the market value of the car > even in good conditions. It does not make much sense to spend more > then half that value.

if you trade it in for a 2000 series ... you get all the new technology that makes for the great gas mileage ...

rebuilding a BMW engine ... phoooie on that.

it will never never never be up to factory standands.

also .. an engine out of the dismantlers costs more then the car.

soooooooooo ... go buy a car ... with a known engine in it.

car is free ... it is the engine you are buying.

sumbuddie peaking behind the curtain

:?

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane