Re: Oh God What is THIS !!!!!!!!!

Looks like someone got a virus! this message is in four different newsgroups I follow.
Good theory. Collins & Aikman (www.colaik.com) looks like a perfectly legit business and a computer is listing probably not only the real people working there but also made-up name combinations. I get a lot of spam with addressees like that; I can receive anything@mydomainname and I do!
DAS
"Trey" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:JJFse.21223$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.socal.rr.com...
If you look up at messages from 6/12, you'll see that this is probably an attempt to assure spambots have the addresses of everyone in a company, compliments of a disgruntled ex-employee.
Bite him, indeed.
| > | [...] | > | > Looks like someone got a virus! this message is in four different | > newsgroups I follow. | > | |