Re: Oh God What is THIS !!!!!!!!!

It looks like your address book to me ...

> > If it is, then you are no where near perfect. Bite me.

Looks like someone got a virus! this message is in four different newsgroups I follow.

Reply to
Trey

Good theory. Collins & Aikman

looks like a perfectly legit business and a computer is listing probably not only the real people working there but also made-up name combinations. I get a lot of spam with addressees like that; I can receive anything@mydomainname and I do!

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

If you look up at messages from 6/12, you'll see that this is probably an attempt to assure spambots have the addresses of everyone in a company, compliments of a disgruntled ex-employee.

| [...] | >

| > Looks like someone got a virus! this message is in four different | > newsgroups I follow. | >

| |

Reply to
spare-me-spam