Re: Radio Removal E39

I spent 2 hrs trying the exact same thing today. All I managed to do was damage the cassette flap. The picture you show is the same as mine i.e the release screw mentioned in the TIS has gone (fell out when I
tried to turn it recently). I even tried a couple of large screw drivers to prise it out. When the screw was there it easy to take out! Sorry to be useless but I needed to rant! Tried flat knives. Dynamite next.....Bad day.
Ian