Re: Selfmaded E90-Pictures / 3-series

This month's (April) Motor Trend (a somewhat silly magazine compared to other car mags IMHO) has the E90 on it's cover. It really likes it, as do all the other reviews I've read/perused. Roundel liked the 320d a lot, although most reviewers have not like the active steering.
The MT article had an interesting statement in it's opening paragraph, where it was talking about the necessity that the 3-series be a more conservative design as it's the heart of their product line. They say: "... Last year, BMW sold more than 450,000 3-series worldwide, 106,000 in the US, ... even more remarkable: GM had only 7 car lines that sold more units than the 3-series in the US during 2004; Chrysler had 3, and Ford 2. And that includes giveaway rental-fleet dross like the Impala and Taurus."
I thought I have been seeing a lot of E46's around...
Floyd
ITS, my boy, ITS, not IT'S
DAS Hon Sec, SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to the Apostrophe)
"fbloogyudsr" < snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...