Re: Shutting the windows

Hello,

> > What do I have to do to be able to shut the windows with the remote on my > 2003 E46? > > I can happily open all the windows by holding down the unlock switch on > the remote....but cannot close them. > > I can see an occasional need to open them; I need to shut them more often, > though. > > TIA. > >

My daughter says the windows close with the key. Turn the key to the LOCK position and hold it there.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Hehehe. Glad to see the double deckers are still there. There were rumors here in the US that after that stupid lawsuit there wouldn't be any more dd's in the UK. Wouldn't be the same London wihout them. Geez, I can't imagine London without the phone booths, the double deckers and the "bobbies"...

wernergr