Re: Shutting the windows

My daughter says the windows close with the key. Turn the key to the LOCK position and hold it there.
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:13:38 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Hehehe. Glad to see the double deckers are still there. There were rumors here in the US that after that stupid lawsuit there wouldn't be any more dd's in the UK. Wouldn't be the same London wihout them. Geez, I can't imagine London without the phone booths, the double deckers and the "bobbies"...
http://www.traveladventures.org/continents/europe/doubledecker02.shtml