Re: The World's Fastest Electric Car - Forbes.com

I found this to be most interesting . Thanks , D.

The World's Fastest Electric Car - Forbes.com >
D.

Interesting list, lovely looking cars, but only the Tesla saloon (click through from Tesla Roadster) is the only practical one from a passenger load and price perspective.

Whether they have any ecological advantage with today's energy supplies is unclear to me. Even with solar power I have never seen a proper energy and waste calculation showing the cost of making and disposing of batteries.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling