Re: The World's Fastest Electric Car - Forbes.com

I found this to be most interesting . Thanks , D.

Interesting list, lovely looking cars, but only the Tesla saloon (click through from Tesla Roadster) is the only practical one from a passenger load and price perspective.
Whether they have any ecological advantage with today's energy supplies is unclear to me. Even with solar power I have never seen a proper energy and waste calculation showing the cost of making and disposing of batteries.
DAS
"D." <wdstk@sover> wrote in message
news:4a4cf574$0$18224$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sover.net...