Re: Top ten all american sports cars

I know some will disagree but I consider my 2002 Plymouth Prowler to be a

>"sports car". I love it and it's made in the USA.

A good test would to bring it to an autocross and see if it can be competitive.

Then look at the other members of its class, and decide if it's a sports car or not.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

I'd like to have a Prowler.

Maybe a race for pink slips against my Jeep would be fun, the only rule is, I get to set the course ...

PS My Jeep has not been out of the barn in over two years, but it still kicks ass if I get to point its nose ...

On the other hand, a Prowler that has even attmpted to go where my Jeep goes would need a helicopter to get it to my driveway, and I'm not sure that such a Prowler would be something I'd want in my stable ...

PS2 IThe Prowler is a sports car by the definition given in the link provided by the OP. Trouble is, my Jeep CJ5 fits the defginition too. Well, except for the V8 part ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland