Re: Top ten all american sports cars

As you would be in a Merc 300SL or Porsche 356. I'm sure there's an

>advantage to going off the cliff forwards versus backwards, but it escapes >me.

As a Skip Barber instructor once told me:

"Understeer is when you go through the fence forwards. Oversteer is when you go through the fence backwards. Balanced is when you go through the fence sideways and juuuuust right..."

Reply to
Dean Dark