Rear End Noise

Hello again...
1999 528i 150,000 miles
I have a noise in my read end somewhere, it sounds like it might be expensive.
I just had my tires changed yesterday, so road noise from them is
eliminated.
It sounds like a washing machine on the spin cycle when I'm driving. I can hear it when I go slow as well.
I thought it might be my rear rotors, to test I lightly put on the emergency brake but the noise did not change at all while driving. I'm hoping it could still be them though. There is a slight vibration as well.
I'm hoping nothing is bent. My differential seems fine, I changed the oil in it a month ago. This noise has been going on for some time now, it's not getting worse or better.
Could it be a loose or misaligned joint?
Other problems, my ABS/Traction control lights are on as well. I believe this may be related to the noise. Also, my speedometer only sparatically works right now, also like there is a loose wire/sensor.
I think the vibration may have worked something loose on the speedo wiring?
Just looking for some possible ideas on what the problem could be until I get a chance to take a look at it. Any tips on the ABS/Traction control, speedo senor/wiring location would also be helpful.
Thanks,
Scott
Sounds like a bad wheel bearing. I wouldn't drive it far that way.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Yup. I had the same thing (see "Whats this noise") thread. Noise pitch increases with land speed only? Gears / Transmission / neutral have no effect on sound. Similar freq./pitch to engine revs?
It was - as good folk here pointed out - a bad wheel bearing.
Lordy