Recomended Aftermarket Alarm systems E34

I am in desparate need of a better Alarm system in my 1995 540i. I am forced to park overnight in a unsecured parking lot and have haad my car vandalized twice. (Mirrors kicked off, roof jumped on)
Does anyone have any recomendations on Alarm systems? Preferably:
Plug into existing connectors. Detect shock, motion and tilt. Have good documentation Make alot of noise and commotion.
Ever hear of anything that can snap a picture also- catch the bastards.
I am not so fond of the typical scotchlock, snaptie crap instalations most alarm companies do also. Any recomendatoins on installers in Long Island New York? Thanks in advance for any replies.
Greg