Redline in UK (or equivalent ?)

Everyone seems to be very complimentary about Redline products.
Are they available in the UK or is there an equally good product available here ? (and if so, what / where?)
Thanks,
Nick

For a list of UK Red Line dealers:
http://www.redlineoil.com/dealers_international.asp?countryID 7&submit.x=3&submit.y=9
Tom K.
I've never had a problem with the Redline products. I did a conversion on a Subaru Wagon GL from the hitachi to the Redline. Though I had to crack open the book to figure out the wiring systems, its still has worked every day without fail for the past 5 years. Nick wrote: