removal of motor from regulator

I have a '95 525i. I have a new regulator for the rear drive. side. I am perplexed as to how to get the last screw removed from the motor?

the geared arm that engages the motor is blocking access. any suggestions? thanks.

-Ron

Portland, Ore.

Reply to
stratcat58

Wire the motor to the battery to move it and gain access?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's what I thought, but the arm does not travel far enough. Even the new one w/o a motor has the hole blocked?!?

-Ron

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Reply to
stratcat58