removal of motor from regulator

I have a '95 525i. I have a new regulator for the rear drive. side. I am perplexed as to how to get the last screw removed from the motor?
the geared arm that engages the motor is blocking access. any
suggestions? thanks.
-Ron
Portland, Ore.

Wire the motor to the battery to move it and gain access?
--
*OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?

That's what I thought, but the arm does not travel far enough. Even the new one w/o a motor has the hole blocked?!?
-Ron