Repair Wood Trim on 530i?

I'm considering buying a 2002 530i but it has a defect in the wood trim next to the gear shift. Can the trim be replaced and if so, anyone know what the
ballpark cost might be? Who could do that work-only the dealer?

Had an '00 525 with a similar problem. Wood part had to be ordered, and when it arrived and was installed, it didn't match the other wood in the car at all. Since defect was reported to dealer when car was delivered, their only option was to order a full wood kit - with matching pieces and replace all the wood in the car. Dealer wasn't happy with my demands, but the result was satisfactory.
DS
If you look on ebay, you might find a good deal on a new or used full kit. I saw a nice used one for a 5 series a couple days ago. It's probably still there (it looked pretty good) ;)