Replacement of side mirror on 328is, Can anyone help?

I'm trying to replace the passenger side mirror on my '98 328is coupe. I thought it would be an easy matter to pull out the plastic triangle on the inside corner of the door, but part of the triangle is behind the leather panel on the inside of the door. I'm not sure how to proceed. Thanks.

Reply to
Tobydude7