Replacing Multi-V Belt

Anyone know how hard it is to fit a Multi-V belt to a UK.. 1996 E36 328is coupe?... Mine looks a bit worn (cracked) and I want to get a new one on
there as soon as possible...
Advice on fitting would be appreciated.... also.. is it worth replacing the tensioners (are there more than one.. sorry I am fairly new at this.. but going DIY to save money)..?