reset inspection and oilservice

Who can tell me to reset oilinspection and inspection off my BMW 1998

Thanks

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Toine

There's code - reader/reset tools out there.

On older (my 92 for example) you can use a bit of wire & jump two connectors to reset it.

does the 98 have a round or rectangular port?

Josh Assing

Hi,

You can either do this as part of diagnostic tool, or with a stand-alone reset tool.

We stock the full range of BMW diagnostic and reset tools, inc. service

- you may be able tofind a supplier of Peake Research tools in the Netherlands. You should have a 20-pin round connector under the bonnet of your car for this purpose.

I hope this helps.

Gareth

Josh Ass> There's code - reader/reset tools out there.

Reply to
UKOBD

Do a Google on BMW Service Indicator. You'll get half a million results. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)