reset inspection and oilservice

Who can tell me to reset oilinspection and inspection off my BMW 1998
Thanks

There's code - reader/reset tools out there.
On older (my 92 for example) you can use a bit of wire & jump two connectors to reset it.
does the 98 have a round or rectangular port?

Hi,
You can either do this as part of diagnostic tool, or with a stand-alone reset tool.
We stock the full range of BMW diagnostic and reset tools, inc. service (http://www.ukobd.co.uk/site/catlist.asp?id=9 ) - you may be able to find a supplier of Peake Research tools in the Netherlands.
You should have a 20-pin round connector under the bonnet of your car for this purpose.
I hope this helps.
Gareth
Josh Assing wrote:

Do a Google on BMW Service Indicator. You'll get half a million results. ;-)
--
*No I haven't stolen it , I'm just a shit driver*