Retrofit kit for 2006 E60 Navigation.

I was browsing eBay a few weeks ago and ran across what appears to be an official listing for the BMW E60 retrofitment kit for Navigation. Looked fairly complex. Also listed at $4000!

Can this be the real way to update my E60 2006 (530i) to add NAV? Has anyone attempted it?

Reply to
markharris2000

Sell your car and buy one with factory fitted nav. You won't get hardly any of your money back fitting a genuine aftermarket kit, so money lost.

Alternatively, buy a portable third party navigation unit, or Smartnav.

Reply to
Leroy

Apparently it's the Genuine BMW retro kit typically available in Europe only. All BMW parts, etc. STill, for $4000, I am thinking I'll wait till next car in a few years.

regards,

Leroy wrote:

Reply to
markharris2000

Search through this group and you'll find plenty of options and opinions.

Reply to
adder1969