Right side high beam stuck on

About 2 months ago I had the right side xenon HID light replaced after it went bad.
The replacement went well, but this week I noticed the right-side light is
stuck in high beam when the lights are on. Flipping the setting to high beam and back to low beam changes nothing on the right side.
2002 330Ci
Ideas?
Thanks
ted wrote:

Which high beam is stuck on? The HID one or the inner one?
--
JRE

The HID. Pushing the turn stick forward causes the left side to go high-beam where the right is always in high beam.
Ted