Roadster Homecoming

I was looking at my "BMW Magazine" and they had an article about last years roadster homecoming on Labor day weekend. I googled some keywords
and didn't really get many hits. I would definatly like to attend next year which will be the 10th anniversary of the event. I do not want to miss out.
My question:
Have any of you cyber Bimmers been before? How do you sign up? What time of the year do you sign up?
If you've been - tell me a little about it if you care to.
-jpl- 2003 Z4 2003 325i
Saw the article but have never attended.
Try this site: http://www.bmwroadsterhomecoming.com /
When the next one is scheduled I *assume* they would have the information.