Roadster Homecoming

I was looking at my "BMW Magazine" and they had an article about last years roadster homecoming on Labor day weekend. I googled some keywords and didn't really get many hits. I would definatly like to attend next year which will be the 10th anniversary of the event. I do not want to miss out.

My question:

Have any of you cyber Bimmers been before? How do you sign up? What time of the year do you sign up?

If you've been - tell me a little about it if you care to.

-jpl-

2003 Z4 2003 325i
Reply to
Jean-Paul

Saw the article but have never attended.

Try this site:

When the next one is scheduled I *assume* they would have the information.

Reply to
joe_tide