rotor and pad replacement on a Z3

Gentlemen,
The pads have 70 000 km on them and rotors are the original ones with 150 000 km on them. It's time to replace them althougn the lamps are not on yet.
I already replaced rotors on a VW and had issues with the grease that I didn't remove completely. May anybody tell me what the best way is to get rid of it ?
TIA
frischmoutt wrote:

Contact cleaner.

Brake cleaner. Whatever...