Rudeness Pledge?

Do BMW drivers have to sign a pledge that they'll drive in a rude and inconsiderate manner before they're allowed to take possesion of their car?

On platewire.com, a site which allows users to post an offenders license plate, description of the vehicle, and details of an encounter with a rude, stupid, or dangerous driver, the consensus opinion is that BMW drivers are the rudest, most arrogant drivers on the road.

Reply to
Eric

Sounds about right.

Reply to
RustY ©

I think this is required in order to be allowed to drive on the DC Beltway, no matter what brand of car you drive.

That's because all of the people doing stupid and dangerous things in Yugos and Hyundais are all dead now.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

If you're in my way, then YOU'RE the one who's being rude.

Reply to
DaveR

The Talmud says =93we don=92t see the world as it is, we see the world as we are.=94

Ambrose

Reply to
ambrose88

Absolutely. And some people aren't keeping up with their required rudeness. Folks, you gotta do better!

Thank Dog *we* are tops! But it's not simple to stay there.

Remember - anyone going faster than you is an Idiot speeder, and anyone going slower is a road-hog. ALL of them merit your distance and outright rudeness. Outta the way Eric..

Reply to
admin

Indeed, I often find other people using my road in inferior vehicles and I have to drive really close and flash my headlights so that they can move out of the way. I generally find they are very understanding and acknowledge their own vehicles inferiority with a friendly hand signal as I drive past. :-)

Reply to
DaveN