Rudeness Pledge?

Do BMW drivers have to sign a pledge that they'll drive in a rude and inconsiderate manner before they're allowed to take possesion of their car?
On platewire.com, a site which allows users to post an offenders
license plate, description of the vehicle, and details of an encounter with a rude, stupid, or dangerous driver, the consensus opinion is that BMW drivers are the rudest, most arrogant drivers on the road.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Sounds about right.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I think this is required in order to be allowed to drive on the DC Beltway, no matter what brand of car you drive.

That's because all of the people doing stupid and dangerous things in Yugos and Hyundais are all dead now. --scott

βœ–

If you're in my way, then YOU'RE the one who's being rude.
Add pictures here
βœ–

The Talmud says “we don’t see the world as it is, we see the world as we are.”
Ambrose
Add pictures here
βœ–
Eric wrote:

Absolutely. And some people aren't keeping up with their required rudeness. Folks, you gotta do better!

Thank Dog *we* are tops! But it's not simple to stay there.
Remember - anyone going faster than you is an Idiot speeder, and anyone going slower is a road-hog. ALL of them merit your distance and outright rudeness. Outta the way Eric..
Add pictures here
βœ–

Indeed, I often find other people using my road in inferior vehicles and I have to drive really close and flash my headlights so that they can move out of the way. I generally find they are very understanding and acknowledge their own vehicles inferiority with a friendly hand signal as I drive past. :-)
Add pictures here
βœ–