Run-Flats

Anybody else own a 2006-330i experiencing severe noise from Bridgestone tuorenza run flats ? I have 9000 miles on them and they are shot. They make twice the noise then
my tires on my SUV do. Worn so badly that the car shakes at 45MPH Dealer has agreed at no expense to me to replace them with run flat continentals. Are they any better ? I guess I'll find out.
--
TJB

i have continental run-flat tires and they are ok
On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:29:54 -0500, TJB wrote:

We have a 2006 330i. Sport & Premium pkg. It came with Bridgestone Potenza run flats. I hear they're a bit better than the turenzas. Had the car for a couple weeks now, so I have no input on longevity. But we absolutely love the car. Ride is as expected for a "sport" model. (Wifey and I are both coming from Chevy 4x4 daily drivers. A burb & coly).
8,000 on mine so far and they are great.