Run-Flats

Anybody else own a 2006-330i experiencing severe noise from Bridgestone tuorenza run flats ? I have 9000 miles on them and they are shot. They make twice the noise then my tires on my SUV do. Worn so badly that the car shakes at 45MPH Dealer has agreed at no expense to me to replace them with run flat continentals. Are they any better ? I guess I'll find out.

Reply to
TJB

i have continental run-flat tires and they are ok

Reply to
Erhanboy

We have a 2006 330i. Sport & Premium pkg. It came with Bridgestone Potenza run flats. I hear they're a bit better than the turenzas. Had the car for a couple weeks now, so I have no input on longevity. But we absolutely love the car. Ride is as expected for a "sport" model. (Wifey and I are both coming from Chevy 4x4 daily drivers. A burb & coly).

Reply to
daddy
8,000 on mine so far and they are great.

Reply to
Jack Dotson