'Runaway' 130mph BMW has no faults!

Page 2 of 2

Yup, I guess he was. I still don't see why he couldn't reach the key and simply suht the damn car off, assuming it REALLY was going out of control.
I smell an urban legend.

It's been so well covered in the UK media that it *must* have happened. The facts of course are a different matter. And the chav who was the driver will have made many times the cost of the car from media interviews. Cynics will draw their own conclusions...
--
*Save a tree, eat a beaver*

I'll continue to stand over here among the cynics. Sorry.