S/W update on E60 - Nav. Improvement

Just got the '45 back from the dealer for an oilchange and they upgraded the s/w (I don't know if you can tell what version is installed) and so far have noticed a BIG improvement to the Navigation system. There is a cool new view called perspective which is harder to describe than I care to attempt here, and shortcuts for changing route preferences, views, etc. on the left hand side and it seems to be more intuitive in auto-selecting what the assist window (if on at all) displays. I haven't been through any of the other functions to see what else has been changed but if you have an E60 and the Nav make sure you ask for the upgrade next regular (or irregular) service.

bobukcat

Reply to
bobukcat