Scan Tool for 2003 BMW 330xi

Hi, I thought I would ask all you professionals for your advise in selecting a scan tool for my BMW (2003 330xi) as well as a 2001 Toyota Corolla. I
know there is a fairly good selection now.
Actron.com Baumtools CArmd.com http://www.gsmunlock.com/equipment/bmwscanner.html http://www.obd2.com / http://www.iequus.com/index.php
I guess I am looking for a tool that can diagnose not only the standard codes but also the custom codes that BMW tools can diagnose. What are people feelings about the BMW scan tools? Is there a complete tool that doesn't cost thousands of dollars?
Thanks,
Mike
mike wrote:

Yes. www.autoenginuity.com - the extended BMW one (reads all the car modules) is around $500 - and works well.