Scan Tool for 2003 BMW 330xi

Hi, I thought I would ask all you professionals for your advise in selecting a scan tool for my BMW (2003 330xi) as well as a 2001 Toyota Corolla. I know there is a fairly good selection now.

Actron.com Baumtools CArmd.com

I guess I am looking for a tool that can diagnose not only the standard codes but also the custom codes that BMW tools can diagnose. What are people feelings about the BMW scan tools? Is there a complete tool that doesn't cost thousands of dollars?

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
mike

Yes.

- the extended BMW one (reads all the car modules) is around $500 - and works well.

Reply to
admin

Thanks for the help- I'll check it out.

Best Regards,