Scheduled Maintenance - 2002 M3

It appears BMW is shafting those of us with the 3-year scheduled maintenance program. When I bought the car, coolant changes were to be every 3 years.
Now the service schedules show changes at the 4-year point. Thus I get no "free" service. The biggie is the darn tire sealant - everything still says change the canister every 3 years. My service advisor claims it isn't covered under the plan. He even called BMWNA warantee service (I guess they reimburse the dealers) and was told they would not cover this. Anybody else faced this garbage? Or is it just my stealer?
Thanks, Bob