searching for bmw enthousiasts for new community

Hi all, since a short time I've published my bmw website again, and I really want the community to get lively. I was hoping to find some enthousiasts here, that want to join the "team", hang out on my forum sometimes, maybe write an article or two once every day/week/month/year/lifetime... ;) My website has an average of about 250 unique visitors a day (lately it has been more, even up to 560). If you're interested, just visit the site:

Contact me, or just write something on the forum. If you're not interested, but you would like to join a community (but just not the community at
please let me know why! Any comments and remarks are greatly appreciated, as I want the audience to be enjoyed and informed by my site.

Thanks for reading, hoping on some response from the BMW lovers here!

Ilir Dibrani

ps. the most unique feature on my site is the specification database, containing specifications for almost 500 different BMW's, built between '75 and '05. Just go to bmwheaven and click "database" in the top bar.

Reply to
Ilir

Hmmm, well I found a mistake in the first entry I looked at...

Either your E36 325 TDS entry is incorrect, or I've got 2 valves per cylinder missing!

D0d6y.

Reply to
Dodgy

You were surely right about that... I've edited it immediately, thanks! It's hard if you have to manually insert almost 500 rows in a database, but I hope all mistakes are gone now. Have fun with your 12v engine ;), keep on driving!

Ilir

Ilir

I was kinda hoping you were gonna send me the 24v head :-D

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

you forgot to put your address in the previous post... sry ;)

Reply to
Ilir