Seat belt mechanism on BMW 520i

Hello everybody,

I have a little problem with my seat belts on my BMW 1990 520i. I was chopping down some trees in my garden and I loaded up my car ready for the tip. I noticed afterwards however that one of the rear seat belts would click into the socket. I presume that a leaf or a bit of pine cone from the trees must be jamming it. Does anyone know how to access the mechanism?

Many thanks for your time,

James Sherlock

Reply to
Michael Sherlock