Seat Settings X3

A strange one. Both my wife and I have noticed that occasionally we will stop the car, get out for a while, come back, and the seat will have readjusted to the other person's position. I am set for 1 and she
is set for 2. Is this gremlins, or a feature?
Thanks!
John

Are you using two different car keys to close/open the car? If I'm not mistaken, the memory settings are stored individually, in relation to each key. Another words, you can have 3 settings for key #1, and another 3 for key #2.
Pete