Seats in 1990 325i convertible

I have a 1990 325i convertible. I need to replace or cover the front seats. They are the recaro sport seats in tan or beige color leather. Does anyone know if standard (non-recaro) seats would fit my car? Will
seats from another E30 fit my car or are the seats in the convertible different. The recaro seats in my color are hard to find. I would be glad to have leather or leatherette.
Also, does anyone have any ideas about seat covers that would work? I don't want to spend a bunch of money and have them look bad.

AFAIK any E30 two door *front* seats will fit.
i know that the rear is specific to the cabrio, due to space need for the folding mechanism.
also, as far as i know, BMW only produced leather or cloth on their seats for that model. "leatherette" i dont think was an option.
as to whether seat covers look good.. thats your call, really.
keith '93 cabrio
nichdl1 wrote:

Go visit http://www.leatherseats.com - they make reupholstery kits - and probably have one for the E30 series. Prices are reasonable and the kits look very complete.