Seeking scale models

I am looking for 1:18 scale of the following BMW's
2001 740iL (e38)
1988 528 (e28)
I've checked ebay, BMW lifestyle, Kyosho, Minichamps
Any chance of finding these, or were they ever made?
BTW - Also Jaguar XJS convertible Yes, I know this is a BMW newsgroup but I figure scale model fans are up on all the elite cars.
Thanks!

E28 models are hard to find. I saw some fairly low quality ones on ebay last month, 1:24 I think. I don't know of any good quality E28 models :-(
Little Ol Me wrote:

No E28 models larger than 1/43 exist. Of those, one is a 535i and the other is an M5.
Even in 1/87 (Herpa, Wiking, HO) scale, you will not likely find a 528 from that model year, as it was a NA-only 'carryover' model. However, it would be indistinguishable, in that scale, from any non-M E28 from '81-'87. -- C.R. Krieger (Been looking lots longer than you)