Selling Parts

Hey everyone, I've been searching for somewhere that I can find list prices of beamer parts. I currently have a 87 318 and 87 535i im trying to part
out. I found prices on some parts through research, but I was wondering if there was any website out there that could help me?

You might do well with the E28 (535i) over at www.mye28.com - in the For Sale forum. -- C.R. Krieger (Hangs out there)