service manual bmw 316i '95

Hi!

Does anyone know where I can get a service manual for my BMW 316i ?? There is always a year or version mismatch when I recently downloaded some of this services named as: bmw 3 service manual or smimilar. I naver had luck enough to get it exactly for the range of production years including my which is 1995.

Maybe u know someone who can share this info ??

regards, NoB

Reply to
kacper