Several Lights went out

Hi. I have a 99 323is. Just picked it up from the dealer after having some body work done to the front to fix deer damage (grill, driver side lamps and a dent on the driver side front). I had to pick up the vehicle off-hours and to my surprise, when I started the car, several lights were not working. The interior lamps are out - the one overhead and the two near the feet, driver side tail light is out, driver side front yellow light is out (the signal light works) and the trunk lamp is out.

This seems too much to be just a coincidence. Any thoughts? Could there be an electrical problem? You may send message to me directly at m_o_e lightlink dot com (take out the underlines from moe).

Thanks.

-Moe

Reply to
Your Name Here

Take it back.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Agreed. I wonder if they had to do any welding on it...

Reply to
Malt_Hound

I was thinking they had to plug some stuff in, but forgot.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton