Sirius in your BMW

Not if it was manufactured any earlier than around September of "02 (as an '03).
I was going to pony-up the bucks and have a dealer install done. Called the
local dealer and set it up. I bought the car there and have all my service work done there so they know the car well. Went in yesterday and was all set to leave when a different service person came over and said that my year and earlier cannot have the factory Sirius installed as there were changes in the radio between '02 and '03.
Damn.
I wouldn't be upset if they had told me this from the get-go. I was told by three people in the past from that very dealership (1 service writer and 2 parts workers) that I _could_ install the "option".
Now I gotta go the Circuit City, or some other outfit, route.
Crap.
Jeff