slave unit for clutch / bleeding

this is a 1987 325ic I put on a new slave silinder my problem is bleeding it .

To bleed a slave cylinder,push clutch pedal to floor and THEN open bleeder valve on slave cylinder .Close valve,release clutch pedal and repeat until ALL air bubbles are absent!
Also,use DOT4 brake fluid!

Are you going to ask a question?
How about I assume your question is "how do I bleed a clutch slave?"
It's a 2 man job. Cheap way is a piece of preferably clear hose that fits over the bleed nipple on the slave cylinder, and 2 jars, one empty, one with some clean brake fluid in it.
You want to flush all the old fluid out of the system first. So top up the resevoir. Lower man opens the bleed screw while the upper man depresses the clutch, with the hose over the nipple going down into the empty jar. When it hits bottom, tighten the screw, then release the clutch. You will get old fluid into the jar. Repeat the process (open, depress, close, release) until you get clear fluid coming into the jar. Keep an eye on the resevoir level and top up if needed.
Once you have clear fluid, switch to the other jar with the fresh fluid in the bottom. This way if you accidentally suck some back in, it's clear. Repeat 3 or 4 more times, you should continue to get perfectly clear fluid coming out, with no bubbles. If there is still gurgling or bubbles, continue until you don't get any more and just get clean fluid. Close the valve, you're finished.
There are other methods, but this works and is simple.
-Russ.