slow 318 i

my wife has a 99 e46 318i se which is hopelessly sluggish,it has fsh,but really slow any ideas how to make it go faster,thanks

Reply to
marlboro

great gas milage though.... I had a 96 same problem. Chip it, (conforti-eurosport.com?) CAI it. You will gain a little bit. then drive it in manual mode and hold the rpms....only other thing I ever got results out of was exhaust... but that gets expensive..

Reply to
Corey Shuman