Smokers' Package?

If a used/certified BMW has the smokers' package, does that usually mean it was previously owned by a smoker?

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:48:34 -0500, Justin

Do bears shit in the woods?
On 11/15/2012 1:38 PM, Dean Dark wrote:

Polar bears don't.

Only the Cartesian ones do? --scott

On 15 Nov 2012 15:00:55 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Sphincter says what?
On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:43:05 -0500, Justin

Let's try it another way then, and see if you catch on.
Is the Pope a catholic?
The Pope can be a Catholic (upper case), or he can be, e.g. catholic (lower case) in taste.... if you see what I mean...
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
Spoilsport! Bringing in serious points...

Nope - Coptic - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/9686229/Coptic-Pope-Tawadros-II-enthroned.html
OTOH does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 16:12:12 -0000, "R. Mark Clayton"

Given the most common understanding of who the Pope is, and leaving the Greeks aside, then who would doubt my meaning?
Or did you really think that the guy that most people in the world call the Pope is Greek? And where does the Archbishop of Canterbury fit into all this? Is he Greek too?
It's all just too confusing.

The real pope lives in Avignon. They even have a wine named after his new house.
He probably gets the smoker's package in the Popemobile, if only to light censers with. --scott

The Copts (they are in Egypt).
Probably the Russians too.
Archbishop Leferve. : :

The Archbishop of Canterbury is a bit like Colonel Gadaffi - he is head of all the Anglicans (~70M nominally) expect in England where the head of the church is HM Queen even though women bishops are not allowed. Now HM is married to a Greek and wasn't allowed to marry a Catholic and now it gets really confusing...

Catholic and Orthodox churches have lots of smoke in them, whereas other churches usually don't.
My BMW had lighters and an ashtray, but these appeared unused.
On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 00:01:23 -0000, "R. Mark Clayton"

I guess that the "most common understanding" part went over your head?

Well he is dead, but it they were all schisms..
OTOH most of them would probably say they were catholic...
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:52:36 -0000, "R. Mark Clayton"
Whoosh ...
The Pope/they can be a Catholic (upper case), or he can be, e.g. catholic (lower case) in taste.... if you see what I mean...
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'

Just because a car has a cigarette lighter and an ashtray does not mean these features were used.
Test drive ANY car for a while with the windows up and the vent system turned off. If the car has an odor that is not leather and carpet, then you will smell it. CIGARETTE SMOKE SMELL is almost impossible to get rid of. DO NOT LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE if you have any aversion to the smell at all. If you absolutely love a car BUT it smells of ciggybutts, cross it off your list if ciggybutts are an offensive odor to you. You will be sorry if you let a salesman tell you, "we can get that out." IF HE COULD GET IT OUT, IT WOULD BE OUT ALREADY!
On 11/16/2012 11:58 AM, Jeff Strickland wrote:

I returned a camera I bought off eBay because it smelled like ciggybutts. So yes, it is quite offensive to me.