snukajc@eartlink.net

hi glad to hear from you...didn't know if you'd already done the job or not. The piece is sitting here on a table. i can get it in the mail late today or monday morning. From what i gather from other posts, the
trailing cord needs to be snaked through dash and plugged in somewhere below wheel.This seems to be the complicated part of the job. Mine doesn't have that plug or much trailing cord, the guy before me cut it out. This means you'd either have to disassemble just the turn switch and install it or from looking at it you could use existing cord and solder 6 contacts to my part. Either way it looks quite doable. Since the piece has been altered from what you'd buy at bmw, i'll let you decide if it's usable when you get it...deposit $10 for shipping to paypal(payment to snipped-for-privacy@internet.look.ca,wife's account), send me your exact mailing address, i'll package and send it. Upon arrival, if it's usable you send me the balance (another $10)through paypal and we'll call it even at $20 total. Sound reasonable? Let me know, thanks dave
Get much spam, Dave? How bout your wife and friends?