Sold!

Just sold my 1998 E39 525 TDS (autobox) with all the goodies and bought a 323i Coup instead. The 525 had over 200.000miles on the odo. The 323i just has 90.000miles.
I hope to have e few good years with her.
Will take her to the Autobahn next weekend and check the topspeed.
Met vriendelijke groet,
ww.racefotos.nl Erik van der Schaaff
The Netherlands
are 525 touring pref TDS comming in NL and cheap? I know in Germany they fetch big money, same as here UK I want a diesel as soon i will do much more UK-E Germany and back again..
also do people use cooking oil in bimmers?
--
please use my email on my homepage www.julianhales.co.uk im phasing out
this email over the next month or so.....
Jules wrote:

Only if they run out of K-Y Jelly.
Just sold my 1998 E39 525 TDS (autobox) with all the goodies and bought a 323i Coup instead. The 525 had over 200.000miles on the odo. The 323i just has 90.000miles.
I hope to have e few good years with her. Will take her to the Autobahn next weekend and check the topspeed.
Met vriendelijke groet,
ww.racefotos.nl Erik van der Schaaff

I sold my 525 TDS exe Autobox with originalsunroof for 5250? so that good money for a 98 with 200.000miles.
Dont ever use alternative fuel in the BMW!
I tryed sunfloweroil in my Nova Dsl. Fuel consumption went up with 25% and the engie started badly in frost...
Erik