Sources for weather strip?

E32 735i 1992

Looking for the weather strip/trim that's on the frame.

The dealer quoted me about 90 each! That seems excessive.

Anyone have any sources?

-josh

Josh Assing

I havent seen any good sources for aftermarket moldings, usually the dealer is it, on the upside, the ones from the dealer always fit and rarely leak. If its a problem, its probably best to suck it up.

Reply to
Corey Shuman

Thanks.

Yes; they have all shrunk; so around the corners, they've pulled away and you can put fingers thru -- making an annoying whisling sound as you drive down the road...

-j

Josh Assing

I've seen them listed at places on the net. They are just as expensive, or more so, than the dealer if I recall.

This is one of the times where the dealer is your best bet.

Reply to
joe_tide