Splash guards

BMW Splash guards seem to be hard to come by in the USA.

I live on a gravel road and thought it would be a good investment but can only find generic that I'm afraid won't look all that great.

Anyone know of a source?

Ct Midnite

You don't say for which model, but try here:

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound
1991 BMW 325 IC

Reply to
Ct Midnite

Thanks Fred. Kind of expensive but exactly what I wanted.

I suppose I should get used to the expensive. :)

Ct Midnite

Reply to
Ct Midnite