Splash guards

BMW Splash guards seem to be hard to come by in the USA.
I live on a gravel road and thought it would be a good investment but can only find generic that I'm afraid won't look all that great.
Anyone know of a source?
http://www.geocities.com/ctmidnite53 /
Ct Midnite wrote:

You don't say for which model, but try here: http://bavauto.com/shop.asp
-Fred W
Thanks Fred. Kind of expensive but exactly what I wanted.
I suppose I should get used to the expensive. :)
Ct Midnite
On Tue, 10 May 2005 11:46:37 -0400, Malt_Hound

1991 BMW 325 IC