Spot the error...

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID 456

--
*Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:40:01 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

I've had a few beers. Give us a clue.
--
Dan.

You don't have to read any of it...
--
*Stable Relationships Are For Horses.

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:14:41 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

I did, but I didn't spot anything obvious. Which may, of course, be down to the fact that I've had a few beers. Go on, give us a clue.
--
Dan.

It's not as obvious from the rear quarter on the touring, but that ain't no E39.
R / John

Thank you. My bad.
--
Dan.

It's the wheels I noticed first.
--
*I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.

I can't believe that people can't tell the difference between an E34 & E39.
FloydR
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:18:24 -0700, "Floyd Rogers"

I didn't!
Then again I've only ever had 3 series, so the 5 series "E" numbers generally go over my head.
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

left hand drive car in australia?