Dave Plowman (News)

I've had a few beers. Give us a clue.

Reply to
Dean Dark

You don't have to read any of it...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote

I can't believe that people can't tell the difference between an E34 & E39.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

I did, but I didn't spot anything obvious. Which may, of course, be down to the fact that I've had a few beers. Go on, give us a clue.

Reply to
Dean Dark

It's not as obvious from the rear quarter on the touring, but that ain't no E39.

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier

Thank you. My bad.

Reply to
Dean Dark

It's the wheels I noticed first.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:18:24 -0700, "Floyd Rogers" waffled on about something:

I didn't!

Then again I've only ever had 3 series, so the 5 series "E" numbers generally go over my head.

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk: