Spotted in another NG: E30 with 3.6L TwinTurbo!

http://www.kellyscarcentre.com/site/e30_m5_turbo.php '87 E30with blown M5 3.6L lump. 700+bhp in 'road trim' 1048bhp with both turbos for race. Faaaark!
JB
Just a mere 300BHP is all that is required:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9oz7T6dp2Y

Bear with me, rally material seems to be a bit scarce on youtube. Remember, this is just a fun day and is just that.
So, why 1048BHP, unless you are competing in a boring sport like drag racing? Or if watching rolling road graphs is something that excites you?

Because no matter how much BHP you have, more is always better.
It's worse than cocaine.
--
Dan.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:11:05 -0500, Dean Dark

All that horsepower needs super handling, perhaps an object lesson, the Koenigsegg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ud4M7RGF2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMzBzDRiDkg

How long will it take to break the drive train?

standard one.
JB
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:16:37 -0000, "R. Mark Clayton"

Hmmm, about 5 seconds I would think!
Actually, having had a look at the site, he appears to have done it properly! It's all been uprated, so it looks like it would go, stop and even do corners!
I wonder if Top Gear could put it round their track?! :-)
D0d6y.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES