Spy Shots - 2012 BMW M6 Coupe

Our esteemed colleagues from WCF have managed to grab a batch of spy shots with the upcoming 2012 BMW M6 Coupe. Unfortunately, this prototype still wears a lot
of camouflage, but we can see that it has been fitted with all the "M" goodies, like the big rims and the lowered suspension, along with the [...] Post published on Rpmgo.com Spy Shots - 2012 BMW M6 Coupe Read More: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AutoUnleashed/~3/rQ5IwTZrVMc /
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
On May 9, 9:10am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Does it have the numb feel of the electric steering on the current 5 series?