steering wheel vibration on a 316se year 2000

I am having vibration problems at speeds between 30mph and 70mph. If i hit rough road or bumps the steering wheel shakes and vibrates the car has been in to bmw and had new discs and pads, lower rear bushes,
new steering column lower and upper and a new set of 18" alloys and tyres. the vibration is not as bad but still there.the steering wheel aggerates the bumps and aslo wanders. my mate next door has the same model 316 and same 18\" csl alloys with the same tyres 225/40/18 and his is smooth. please help

Jim
jim Thanks for the advice

Worn wheel bearings, track rod ends, bottom end link bushes (or whatever htye are called in your jurisdiction), or perhaps the wheels need balancing?
mark thanks for the help