stereo won't turn off!!!!

I just had an ipod adapter installed at the dealer on my stock hk head unit. Now when I shut off the car the radio keeps playing all night long!!! What's going on?

Etter en stund uttalte Andy flgende:

Maybe your car radio likes Lionel Richie?
--
Z3 2.8

Sounds like your battery and accesory wires are reversed. Your accessory wire is attached to your KEY-ON power. The battery is obvious. Generally you need both connected to have your unit turn on or off with the key.
Check the wiring

That's one of the funniest things I've read for ages! :-D
DW Manchester wrote:

Richie have to do with my radio playing all night long? Then it hit me and I was like....ooooooooohhhh...All Night Long. Hans is too clever.