strange message

UK 96 525 touring just turned the key, display said ESD resgelt or summat
messages have always been in english, and never said this message before in
1 year or 12k of owning, drove fine..
cheers
--
please use my email on my homepage www.julianhales.co.uk im phasing out
this email over the next month or so.....

light
module
Hi. thanks. i asked on e34.de and someone told me, still doing it but not had a chance to get my hands on the car itself yet