strange message

UK 96 525 touring just turned the key, display said ESD resgelt or summat

messages have always been in english, and never said this message before in

1 year or 12k of owning, drove fine..

cheers

Reply to
Jules

hi that message is due to a fault in the check control module,or brake light switch... the switch is the cheaper option to check first. if ok then module is faulty.

Clive

Reply to
Clive Bagg

Hi. thanks. i asked on e34.de and someone told me, still doing it but not had a chance to get my hands on the car itself yet

Reply to
Jules